Saturday 13 December 2014

Create Ornaments

Hi Everyone Connie Here with my first official post.  I have been making Mini albums for Christmas Presents and I have created a huge pile of scraps. Mostly strips any where from a half inch to 2 inches wide and a variety from 6 to 12 inches long. I decided to make some ornaments. They are not original ideas and have seen a variety of pictures and videos. Here are my versions.


Woven stars, and 2 different stars made with a punch.

Here are the woven Hearts. 
This one has single sided paper. I only added small pearls so you can see the weaving
The strips are half and inch by 6 inches. 


This one is used with scraps from the bases of my album Kraft card stock.
I added a snowflake from Stampin up


The third star has double sided paper and I added more embellishments burlap, wooden snowflake and a rustic star.


Here is a rustic star created by using a star punch and scoring all the points and it becomes 3D.


Here is another star with a punch. It is scored down the middle and folded in half and glued together.

 

All the ornaments were created using scraps.  There are so many different kinds out there. 
Have fun and breath new life into your supplies. 










5 comments:

  1. Nice work, reminds me of old time Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. #brilliant Connie!! Makes me wanna craft with YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea Connie!! They are beautiful. Love the papers you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! So Glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...