Monday 1 December 2014

Using Stitching Templates on Layouts...SEW EASY!


Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing my love of sewing/stitching on my pocket page and traditional scrapbooking layouts.  I do not sew nor do I know how to stitch or knit.  But since Amy Tangerine started coming out with stitching templates with her different lines I have purchased all of them and LOVE using them to incorporate into my layouts.  First, I find it very therapeutic sewing these beautiful and cute stencils while sitting in front of the TV at night and second it adds some texture and dimension to my layouts without a lot of bulk.

I have created quite a few projects using my templates.
Here are just some of my favourite ones:

This 3x4 card was used as part of my first Scrap Your Scraps blog post as part of the design team June 1, 2014

Here I created my title with stitching.


I love stamping and stitching together.



My Front Cover of our 2014 Project Life album


I loved how this layout turned out with using the stitching as my background surrounding my photos.


This one is probably one of my favourite.  I used 3 different shades of Pink DMC thread to give it an Ombre effect.



Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!

   Mandy Reedyk   



Hi all!  Like Mandy,  I love to stitch on layouts.  It adds a homemade feel, beautiful detail and dimension. Thanks for sharing so many fun and inspiring layouts Mandy!  Here are a few layouts I have done recently with both machine and had stitching too.





Thanks for stopping by!

    Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...